- Its congestion season for me. The membranes in my nose are swelled to impossible proportions. Does anyone have any homeopathic treatment for this beyond saline solution? I’ve tried that, it doesn’t work. So far, the only thing that works some of the time is nasal spray… but that’s addictive and can only be used for three days at a time. Also, getting rid of my carpets and reducing household allergens are pretty much out of my reach.
- I got my first Avon sale last night. Woohoo! On the web too. 😀
- Hamza dived bombed into the edge of the coffee table tonight and has an ugly but not really bad gash on his eyebrow. For some reason, he felt the need to jump off the couch and as soon as his feet hit the ground, his head kept going down and THUNK. It only bled a little bit. We ran up to the drugstore and bought New Skin and some peroxide. I felt bad at the idea of a bandaid attached to his eyebrow…ouch.
- Is it really so hard to say Hamza? It only has five letters and all of them get pronounced. Its not like there’s a silent Q in it. Its not Hazma. Even my white bread playgroup mommies can say it. Why can’t my extended family?
- I watched most of the Patriots/Colts game. It fizzled out in the fourth quarter. Bleah. I usually don’t get excited about particular teams, but I was looking forward to this game.