- I haven’t slept more than six hours in any given night this week for no good reason. I planned on changing that tonight and be in bed at 11… but we can see that didn’t work at it’s now 12.12 a.m. Hmm.
- I’ve made a major move (for me) in regards to employment and am now working for Avon. I am NOT putting my Avon web addy on here for what little anonymity I still have left. If I put that up, I might as well put a flashing beacon on my house that says Stalk Me. If you email me and you’re not creepy, I’ll send you my Avon web addy. I only need ONE online purchase a month to keep the web stuff free… you might be that one! I probably should have told you needed ten to keep it free to make you feel motivated… but then I would have been lying and I don’t like doing that.
- I overcame my own inherant Saturday laziness and answered my cell phone this afternoon and took a friend out to run errands she couldn’t do herself. Alhamdulillah.
- Its 40 degrees F outside and 68 degrees F inside.
- I listened to a mix CD that a friend made for me a million years ago while I was cleaning yesterday. I can’t get Heaven is a Half Pipe out of my head. Now its even worse since I watched the video on YouTube while I was blogging this. Duh.
- Why? why? why ? why? why? why? That’s what I heard all day long. Today. Yesterday, the day before. Gooooooo, kid!
- Don’t be lazy and block the curb cut/incline to the sidewalk. Just park your car or move it on down a bit. My friend that I took out today fell smack on her rear end trying to get up a curb with her walking apparatus.